This past summer we stayed in 705. The place was beautiful, they had everything one would need for a vacation! We rarely cook at home, but because of the awesome view, we made use of the facilities including the BBQ. We even grilled lobster, and ate on our balcony every morning and almost every night! The sunsets were absolutely gorgeous. The wi-fi worked great too. The bathroom had plenty of space including a washer and dryer. We've been on Maui a minimum of 10 times and this place was definitely the best place we have stayed at, much more relaxing than a top notch hotel. We stopped off at Costco and the local market to bring our food in. We'll definitely return again! Aloha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have many privately owned Valley Isle Resort Vacation Rental Condos. Our resort is in lovely Kahana, a part of Lahaina. Maui is the best island, and the West Coast of Maui is the best part of Maui. We are right in the middle of Maui's West Coast. We have many amenities such as our heated pool and barbecue area. When you contact an owner, know they own one or several of the condos in our resort and can refer you to other owners. Also, know that each condo is different and run differently. So make sure you get photo's of the condo you would like. Also, occasionally this site says we do not have availability. More than likely we most certainly do have availability. Just Google "Valley Isle Resort" and you'll see many of us who have open condos ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Valley Isle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Isle Hotel Lahaina
- Valley Isle Resort Maui/Lahaina