“Neat little place - didn't eat here, but rented scooters”
Review of Cafe Cafe

Cafe Cafe
Ranked #94 of 264 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Vancouver, Canada
“Neat little place - didn't eat here, but rented scooters”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Trendy little place - well tanned servers working bare feet. Seemed like they had great coffee as it was well attended. Got scooter rentals here - real friendly and helpful to myself, son and daughter - gave them a quick tryout in a parking lot. Good deal for a few hours or a day to tour the area, nice way to get around.

Visited May 2014

Fritz Creek, Alaska
“A Pleasant Breakfast”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

This place is right next door to the Lahaina Inn. It is the perfect spot for breakfast. The coffee was excellent as well as the croissant sandwiches. I wish we were going to be in Lahaina longer to try some of their other offerings.

Naples, Florida
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We came across Cafe Cafe on Restaurant.com and thought we would give in a try. On our first visit we had coffee and breakfast. The coffee was fresh and my husband choose to have his with macadamia nut milk and mine with almond milk. The ingredients for the breakfast were obviously fresh and made to perfection. If you're a big eater you may need to order two meals but it's the perfect size of us, similar to European size meals. On our last day we ordered bagel sandwiches to go and a gelato to eat while we waited for our food to be prepared. Once again, a delicious experience. They also offer smoothies made with the freshest and healthiest ingredients. I will add, if you are in a hurry, this may not be the ideal place for you. We both loved it and will be returning next trip.

Visited April 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Tripped across this little gem unexpectedly. Were on our way from Wailea for a day of exploration in Kapalua and made a right turn off Front street and got very lucky. Superb menu, quiet out of the spot. Everything was fresh, interestingly prepared, just a home-run find. Will definitely stop here next time we are anywhere near Lahaina for breakfast or lunch. Would absolutely go out of my way to eat here.

Rochester, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst smoothies”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Stumbled upon this charming little cafe and decided to try some smoothies. I ordered three, one each for my husband, daughter and myself. Before I could even get my order out, the young guy ringing me up responded with "Really? Three smoothies? I only have one blender." I didn't mind the wait because their description sounded amazing. When he brought them to my table I could see they were juice, not smoothies. I would have been fine with them being juice except that they were the worst tasting juice "smoothies" I have ever had. My husband and I juice at home all the time so I know what to expect with these sort of treats. And at $7.00 each, I was very disappointed. The cafe itself was very charming but I would not go back. I was the only person in the place the whole time too. Too bad.

1 Thank Estrobel27