The room was large enough for the two of us. There was an additional resort fee of $5.10 per day, but it was worth every penny! The resort fee included free Wi-Fi internet, use of BBQ grille, washer/dryer, computer and printer(in hotel lobby), gym/recreation room and free parking(plenty of space every night.) No need to bring quarters or coins for the washer/dryer! Our room had a refrigerator, microwave, double bathroom sink, dishes, cups and utensils to use during our stay. If you need ice go to the front desk and they will happily give you a bag. During our stay the front desk person "Frannie" did a fantastic job of offering quick and courteous service with a smile. If you go to Honolulu you pay $10 to $15.00 per day for parking at most hotels! Why go to Honolulu when you get more bang for your bucks in Lahaina, Maui!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina