We booked our room six months ago and I hadn't read any reviews until right before we left. Some of the reviews scared me and I was apprehensive about staying here. Our room was small but perfect for just the two of us. The mini fridge and microwave were an awesome addition. The staff was helpful and friendly. The pool area was amazing. Now let me debunk some of the myths reported in previous reviews:
Sugar Ants-I saw one the whole week. Phew I don't like bugs.
One foot high step up into the shower-Well ya you have to step up because the tub is a JACUZZI tub, but I don't think it's a full foot.
Small-enough room for the two of us.
Dirty-No way. It was very clean.
Uncomfortable bed-We slept just fine.
Dark-our room didn't have much of a window so it was a bit dark. Next time we go we will know which rooms to request.
Paper thin walls-No more or less than any other hotel I've been in
If you want a nice place to stay this is your destination. It was convenient, economical and had tons of parking. Try it you'll like it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina