“My fav. Church in Maui” 5 of 5 bubbles

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“My fav. Church in Maui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

Warm wonderful people , The church is so tropical! Very good minister . He has such a caring voice and always a wonderful message. If you are a first time visitor the give you a beautiful Lei to wear. I can wait to go back there again!

Visited February 2013

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beautiful place to worship!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2012

We visited this church and really enjoyed the building, the service and the people. Everyone was very friendly and we all got beautiful leis. My favorite parts of the service were when the minister blew on the conch shell to start the service and the ukelele accompanied hymn at the end. Definitely a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Amanda K
Greenville, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wouldn't have missed this for the world.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

We decided to visit this church after we saw it on trip adviser. I have to say it was one of the best decisions we made. The church is very friendly and welcomes all visitors. We wore our everyday clothes and did not feel out of place. I wore a sun dress and my husband wore jeans. The message was very peaceful and was a wonderful beginning to our day. I absolutely loved it.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank alvinh63
Spokane, WA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Church with the Aloha Spirit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

This very welcoming congregation greets you with a flower lei. Hawaiian elements are beautifully woven into the traditional service including a hula, ukuleles, and a Tongan choir. Over 100 in attendance wtih about half visitors that introduced themselves. Will not miss attending on my next trip.

Visited March 2012