“Sharing God's Word and Love”

Lahaina United Methodist Church
Ranked #19 of 130 things to do in Lahaina
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I went to this very nice church on Sunday morning, April 15, 2018. They welcomed us as though we had always been there. Very friendly and loving people. We had a warm and uplifting experience.

All reviews
"blessings"
"maui"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We visit this Church every time we visit Lahaina.
It is within walking distance from our condo and a very fun Sunday Service.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Wonderful church with authentic service, Hawaiian music and choir, and ukulele playing pastor. Nice little gift shop under church with authentic art, which is open after the service. Must see. I did not travel on a certain date, as I live on Maui.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We visit here every year at least once. We call it the pretend church. They like to spend too much time with visitor introductions and when you give everyone the microphone to introduce themselves, it bothers me to here some people brag about how many times they have been to Maui, etc. Would rather worship God than here people worship themselves. That’s why we call it the pretend church. I believe the pastor is sincere, and the Tonga choir is fun.

1  Thank Jim B