“Great rental. Great bike.Great service.”
Review of West Maui Cycles

West Maui Cycles
Ranked #94 of 154 Outdoor Activities in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 1994. Come ride with us in paradise! Whether it's pedaling up to the summit of Haleakala on a road bike just riding around the town on a beach cruiser, West Maui Cycles in Lahaina has what you need to make it happen. West Maui Cycles is a family owned full service bicycle specialty store located in west Maui. We sell, rent and repair bicycles. Our west Maui bicycle shop carries a full line of bike gear and bicycle supplies, including tires, pedals, chains and anything else you need to keep your bike on the road. Our bike store is stocked with a complete selection of bicycle jerseys, custom Aloha logo wear and other bicycle clothing and accessories. Our bicycle rental fleet includes Specialized carbon fiber performance road bikes, upright hybrid road bikes and Electra Cruisers.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Rented a Road bike for the week. Bike was brand new I think. Did the North Loop after the route had been recommended by the girl at the desk. We'll come back for sure.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I rented a Specialized Hybrid bike for a week. The bike was i great condition, the guys set it up in the store and i was very happy with the service there. They also offer other Specialized mountain and street bikes.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I am an avid cyclist and highly recommend West Maui Cycles as THE PLACE to rent road bikes when visiting Maui. The bikes are top notch, the mechanics exceptional and the staff courteous and very helpful in planning bike routes. The rental rate is great value.
Rent from West Maui Cycles in Lahaina. You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

One thing I really wanted to do while in Maui was go for a long bike ride. On a friends recommendation, I contacted West Maui cycles. I rented an almost new, carbon road bike (Specialized). They adjusted it to my specifications and loaned me a helmet and pedals. I had a brief warm up ride the day I picked it up, and the next day rode the difficult but spectacular Maui loop. 65 miles total and I got the bike back in time. West Maui cycles definitely came through for me.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I chose this shop because they were near the condo we stayed at and wasn't renting a bike rack.

The shop had good stock, friendly & helpful staff, and well maintained rental stock.

I wish they had a mid-level road bike available, but it wasn't a major problem.