We stayed at a ocean front one bedroom at the end of October. The beach next to Westin ocean resort villas offers one of the best snorkeling spot on Maui. There was beautiful corral with lots of colorful tropical fish. Mom even saw a sea turtle. The beach was not crowded and it was clean. We also enjoyed the helpful advice the staff gave us outside in the pool area. The room was spectacular, with a beach view. The room has a comfy couch bed, a kitchen that has everything we expected, and a big bathroom. The size of the room is very decent and is big enough to make it feel like home.
The room service did not respond when we asked for a vase. But I think the kanapali Westin still deserves a thumbs-up. I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and West Maui Mountains, makes The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas the perfect island retreat. Each spacious and stylish one and two-bedroom villas include private lanais, full-sized kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Ka Anapali Ocean Hotel
- Westin Villas Maui
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Villas
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Maui/Lahaina