Where to start. They charge you 7 dollars a day to park your car. The shower is a walk in water gets all over the bathroom EVERYWHERE! Glass doors between bathroom and bed, open or closed you her everything. The front desk took about 30 min to check us in. When we checked out they charged us 60 extra dollars a night for what they said was an ocean view we didn't ask to upgrade and you couldn't see
the ocean. Walls are paper thin can hear everyone next to you. The maid took our remote when they changed the sheets took a day to get another one.
Food @ the hotel was horrible. From the pool bar the price is about
15 dollars for a hot dog and chips. I would highly recommend staying in makena or closer to front street in lahaina. The wind @ this hotel was all day every day go a couple miles down the road to lahaina no wind @ all. Pool at the villa end is tiny and 3 feet deep. Trust me GO ELSEWHERE! You can get a nice small place on the water for about 1/2 the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and West Maui Mountains, makes The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas the perfect island retreat. Each spacious and stylish one and two-bedroom villas include private lanais, full-sized kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Ka Anapali Ocean Hotel
- Westin Villas Maui
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Villas
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Maui/Lahaina