“Entertainment at its best”
Review of Feast At Lele

and up
The Feast at Lele: A Luxury Maui Luau
Ranked #7 of 17 Concerts & Shows in Lahaina
Reviewed 14 December 2013

They say there is no bad seating at Feast @ Lele, but there's certainly the best seating and that is at the front for the entertainment is first rate at this Hawaiian banquet.

Yes, its expensive but you will dine and indeed feast and be entertained by a slew of performances and leave with a huge appreciation for a variety of cultures.

The drinks are a tad watered down, but it is unlimited alcoholic beverages from wines, mai tai's to Pina's and of course non alcoholic options are available.

It's a 5 course meal with dishes from the many cultures which make up the Hawaiian islands. You enjoy the cuisine and get a sample of the culture through dance and a fire dance wraps things up. We started off with a Hawaiian meal which comprised of pork, fern, asparagus, fish smeared with a mango sauce. There was also a Aetearao (Maorai culture in New Zealand) who served fishcakes, sweet potatoes and mushrooms, wrapping up with a Samoan meal with grilled cakes.

It's a 3 hour feast, you are seated and your meals and drinks are delivered with a fresh plate for each meal. Well organized, amidst a beautiful beach backdrop, its certainly romantic.

If you can get a front seating (its preassigned not sure if its a first book first served situation) request one -- not that you will be disappointed with a back row, but I felt we would have enjoyed it even more!

3  Thank SOAP
Write a ReviewReviews (1,695)
All reviews
in 31 reviews
"pork"
in 62 reviews

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Food was grest and the show even entertained my 11 year old. The setting at the show was beautiful. Lots of pretty gardens.

1  Thank Dane D
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We had our thanksgiving this week at feast at lele and I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was and the entertainment for the evening. My husband doesn't quite feel it was worth the cost and I can understand, it is pricey. But overall, maybe over priced a bit, but was worth it to me.
Our service was shaky to start, our server seemed to help everyone but our table and another. We all complained to the manager and service was stellar from there.

Drinks were ok, I had the mai tai, planters punch, which I didn't like, the lava flow was delish but too rich for me and red & white wine was ok. Dinner was actually really good! I was impressed at how everything came out at the same time and how good everything tasted. The show was nice and I felt timed well to be able to enjoy your meal and then enjoy the show. I liked that the food and show gave a sampling of Polynesia.

We had our 5 year old son with us, so if you have children don't be steered away from reviews as not to take your kids. They are welcomed by the staff and very accommodating. There were several children there and well behaved and all seemed to enjoy the show.

For me it was worth the extra price to have the meal brought to us, rather than stand in a long buffet, that was the big ticket for my choice. I recommend it and think you should enjoy. It wasn't difficult to find, it is in a small shopping area, but nice and easy to follow the crowd. Parking is across the street and was $6 for the few hours there.

Reservations and communication with feast was good as well. They emailed reservation and details, then gave a courtesy call day before.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Fun night. Food was great and we loved the performances. They seemed more authentic and less "Hollywood-like". Fun to try the different food and drinks. Right on the beach! Service was excellent !

1  Thank Azgirl97