“Really enjoyed”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Really enjoyed”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We really enjoyed the format they used, ate a little, entertained a little, ate a little, entertained a little, and all the while kept the drinks coming! Loved the fact that we sat at our own little romantic table and had a great waiter.

• Korean first
Livermore, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun and delicious!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I loved the Feast at Lele. All of the performers were great and the food was delicious. I also enjoyed the amazing sunset and learning about the Hawaiian culture. It's the perfect luau for couples!

1 Thank sarah_rae20
Marlton, New Jersey
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Feast at LeLe”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The show was " as expected". My wife and I have been to other Luau's and they all basically have the same territorial dances culminating with the fire dancer.
We enjoyed the menu items that were tailored to the various Pacific locales. Lots of food and I take my hat off to the person who invented the Lava Flow drink.
Entertaining evening but very expensive.

1 Thank Barry G
Delta, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“No more buffet”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

So nice to have food served to you. Especially spread over the evening in small lots so you can appreciate everything. Lots of food, lots of drinks, a great show, friendly staff - what more could you ask for?

1 Thank ospreyal
Yonkers, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Enjoyable, entertaining evening”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I had tried to book the Old Lahaina Luau first but it was sold out. I read many reviews and decided that the feast at Lele would be somewhat more authentic than the other hotel luaus. My husband does not like very touristy things and my teenage sons can become bored pretty easily if something is too kitschy or fake. I do not eat meat so I thought I would be spending the money to be with my family and enjoy the show. I was pleasantly surprised to find that every course came with a vegetable or fish dish that I could eat. My children and husband LOVED the food, they are all adventurous eaters, so different tastes and consistencies did not deter them at all. I enjoyed the vegetables and fish/seafood dishes and the show was great. Of course, it could have been longer, but for the performers I am sure it feels long enough. My boys were not bored, a big plus, and they actually said it was fun!! It is well worth the money, where else do you get a gourmet 5 course meal, a show and all you can drink (quality drinks) for $120. Not in NYC that's for sure!!!

2 Thank Bridgit123