“Incredible!”

Hawaii Tasting Tours
Ranked #1 of 5 Food & Drink in Lahaina
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: History. Culture. Food. Fun! Hawaii Tasting Tours is proud to offer it all while experiencing 3 or 4 of the best restaurants on Maui or Oahu, all in 1 tour! On our guided walking tours, you will enjoy a progressive meal with each course served at a different restaurant on Maui or Oahu. Each restaurant offers the best seat in the house and has created a signature tasting plate and beverage for our tour guests to showcase their tastiest dishes. With your Gastro Guide at your side, you will be entertained throughout the experience with cultural and historical facts about Hawaii with fun give aways and prizes and more! Come, "feed your 5 senses" today!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredible!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This tour was a last minute booking for me and my wife. We were so glad that we did it. As mentioned in other reviews, the stops are great, the tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly (it was as if a close friend was showing us around) and the food and views are incredible (had the best Mai Tai I've ever tried). The most amazing thing for us was how accommodating and personalized the tour was for us. I had mentioned as I was booking the tour that my wife was pregnant at the time that and that she wanted to avoid alcohol and raw or under-cooked food. The next email that I received was not only a confirmation message, but also a revised menu just for my wife that excluded alcoholic drinks. Also, when we were at the various restaurants, I noticed that Gigi was checking my wife's food to make sure that it was fully cooked and double checking that the virgin drinks that were ordered were truly free of any alcohol. It was this care and attention to detail that really impressed me about the tour. Not that the locations, information and food don't do that already, but it were those little details that made the tour truly memorable for me and my wife.

Bottom line: don't hesitate to book this tour, you'll enjoy every minute.

2 Thank Michael K

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worth Every Penny”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

This tour was one of our top two activities on Maui, and we cannot say enough about how enjoyable of an experience this was. Gigi knows more about Maui and the city of Lahaina than most guide books, and she made sure that everyone on the tour had a true cultural experience through amazing food and her personal knowledge. Everything we had was delicious, and we got to eat in the best seats in the house for every restaurant we attended! Such a great way to kick off our honeymoon, we would recommend it to anyone who loves food! If you are on the fence about the price, I assure you, this tour is worth the money, and you will see for yourself - better than any dinner cruise, hands down!

2 Thank Corinne_Morgan
Lone Tree, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great evening of fabulous food and fun with Gigi!!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Our family of 4, including 2 young adults, had a fabulous evening with Gigi! Each of our stops offered delicious cuisine. Gigi was well-versed in all aspects of each restaurant and specific interesting history of Lahaina and Maui. She has definitely done her homework in providing her guests a well-rounded evening of food, drinks, history, and fun! This tour with Gigi is a must-do any time we return to Maui!! We wish you great success with your business Gigi!!

1 Thank Sandra K
“Awesome tour guide”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Gigi is a extremely knowledgeable person! She knows lots about Hawaiian history, foods and fish, but that's not all! Her insight spans into many fields. The food she presented us with was very delicious! She was able to describe the flavors accurately and give some back story about the dish and restaurant. I would defiantly book again!

1 Thank EarlKrauss
Davis, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Eats with Interesting Info as the side”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Doing the tour early on our stay on Maui allowed us to return to some of the best restaurants in Lahaina! Gigi is so enthusiastic and knows so much about the history of the island that it made the walking tour exciting. She is extremely knowledgeable about all the foods and fish of the Islands. It certainly was the highlight of our time on Maui.

Visited February 2014