“Great rental experience from Aloha/EagleRider!”
Review of Aloha Motorsports

Aloha Motorsports
Ranked #79 of 153 Outdoor Activities in Lahaina
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My sister-in-law and I rented bikes for a day from Aloha Motorsports in Lahaina and we loved the service! Richard and his crew are A+++! Tom looked after me and got me on a VStrom, which was a great choice for the island's highways. My sister-in-law dealt with Steve for her Harley and wow...what a guy! This location is packed with Superior employees! I will definitely go and see these guys again next time I'm on Maui!
Mahalo and Aloha from Canada!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

My wife and I rented scooters (50cc) for one day to explore the island. The guys at Aloha Motor sports (Lahani) came and picked us up from our hotel. They showed us everything we needed to know about the scooters and showed my wife how to use it comfortably. I was amazed to learn that from that location we could have taken the scooter around the north tip of the island which would have been very cool. We opted to go south which was still very enjoyable. There are huge bike lanes to travel in and traffic for the most part isn't going that much faster than you (the majority of the higways where we went were 35 mph). The biggest challenge was crossing back over onto the north bound lane to return home. Traffic was pretty thick so timing was key which could be a bit intimidating for a new to scooters rider (but really, is waiting so bad when you are sitting on a coastal highway in Maui?). Get scooters! Go with these guys. I wish I was better with names but we even convinced one of the guys to play his ukulele for us. He was awesome and it added a bit of uniquness to our overall experience.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Our friends recommended this place after they got a good deal. We walked in and met with Gordon, who was so awesome and friendly. We realized we wouldn't be able to get five hours in before closing so they gave us an overnight at the five hour price, awesome! Then our friends came in to return their scooters and they gave them the afternoon for free to ride up the coast with us. Pretty great people. The owner gave me a quick and helpful lesson and we were off to enjoy! Go there, they won't disappoint,

Reviewed 29 December 2013

My partner and I had a fabulous day on the Harley Davidson Heritage Softail we hired from Aloha Motorsports in Lahaina. The excellent service included an on-time pick-up from our hotel in Ka'anapali and a quick drive to the rental showroom. Gordon and Steve were so easy to deal with and within minutes we were on the bike blasting up the highway! We loved every minute of our Maui riding adventure! I would highly recommend these guys to anyone wishing to cruise around Maui on two wheels. When we returned the bike, the experience was just as efficient and simple with a drop off back to our hotel! Easy, friendly, professional and genuine! Thanks Gordon and Steve! We will see you in a few days for round 2!! :)

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Aloha Motorsports offers an excellent complete package, I doubled my girlfriend around the northern half of Maui on a Harley and really enjoyed it. The best thing of all was the service by Steve and Gordon, who offered relevant and weather specific recommendations for the days ride. This meant avoiding rain and the crowds and proved to be perfect. Steve was also fantastic in arranging a late notice booking and Gordon was a great host in picking us up from our hotel and dropping us off after the ride. These guys are exceptionally professional, competent and experts in riding the area.