“Delicious but Spicy!”

Crying Thaiger Maui
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Delicious Thai-Fusion cuisine in a comfortable, "come as you are" sidewalk cafe style setting. With outdoor seating and plenty of on-site parking. Walking distance to shopping, bars and nightclubs in the heart of historic Lahaina town.
Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious but Spicy!”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Stopped here one night to pick up a quick dinner to have back at our condo & enjoyed it very much. Food was fresh & flavorful, I had the shrimp pad thai & my wife had the ground chicken salad. If you don't like spicy food then be careful here as we ordered it on the mild side & it was still a bit too hot for both of us. We highly recommend a stop at this food truck if you are looking for something different & on the cheaper side for lunch or dinner.

San Jose, California, United States
“A worthy experience!!!”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I kept hearing the Crying Thaiger call to me every time we took the shuttle to and from Lahina. At first glacé the little trailer on the side of the road looked like what some might categorize as a roach coach... Yet something about it kept drawing me in... so I asked a taxi driver on our way back to our villa one night and she said they served very good Thai food...

So on our first free day I insisted we stay in and I run out and grab some to go food. My stepson and I made a run and brought some pad-thai and satay skewers back, with extra peanut sauce of course. Steve the owner was very friendly and cooked us up some of the best and most unique Thai food I have ever experienced. I would recommend this little place to anyone visiting Maui that is Jonesing for great Thai food and friendly people.... It was a worthy experiance!

Lahaina, Hawaii, United States
“Awesome little spot, good food, cool peeps.”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I had the pad thai and a of couple chicken satay skewers with a Thai iced tea. The food was good, tasted fresh and homemade. Nice mint flavor in the peanut sauce which was different but really good. The iced tea was awesome except my girlfriend drank it all, I recommend buying at least 2 each it was so good. If I'm being picky I would like a little more flavor from the pad thai, more sauce maybe, but it was still good. I will definitely be back, and while I don't want to wait in line behind a bunch of tourists next time because of my review, I had to give some props online because food trucks are awesome and Thai food trucks are even better! Keep it up gents! And they take cards which is clutch.

Alberta, Canada
“Great Food; Super Friendly People”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

We just had an delicious meal. We had the Pad Thai and Satay both were tasty. We had mild/med and found it had some heat. The people running the stand were great at explaining the menu and how spicy everything was. Our 11 year old loved the chicken satay. We'll be back!!

San Jose, California, United States
“Great Food”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

This little trailer is right across the street from the Westin Villas. It is great for that night that you are just too tired to go back to restaurants and you just want to enjoy the food in your hotel. They make fresh to order. Not too many things on the menu but I had the Pad Thai with colossal shrimp for only $12. Big enough to be shared. They accept credit cards. They customize how spicy you want your dish. Right next to it there is a hot dog truck for the kids that sell "waffle dogs".

• Visited March 2013