“AWESOME SALAD BAR”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This was great! We ordered our pizzas on line, showed up when they said it would be ready by and surprisingly, it was ready and exactly how we ordered. I had also ordered a family size salad with our dinner. To my husband's delight it was a salad bar and he made us an awesome salad. Had we known about the salad bar, we probably would have ate here more than just the one time.

So pizza - good. Salad bar - unexpected and great!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We had lunch here, it was a short distance from the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort. We had their supreme pizza. Very good and fast service! Reasonably priced for Maui. We spent about $55 for 5 of us. Large pizza, one salad bar and 5 sodas. There are coupons on their website too. The best pizza we had while on vacation.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We found this small place 6 years ago, while visiting Maui, and We Always go out for Pizza, when we are on Maui. Crust is Perfect! Sauce is Delicious, Salad Bar is Fresh, Crisp, Service is Always delivered with a SMILE! Love Round Table Pizza!!Nice Family Atmosphere !

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is a great place to stop in for pizza and salad. With 15 days in Hawaii, it was nice to have a night where we just stopped in and got some pizza. Very casual. Friendly staff. Good food and prices. Loved the salad bar.

1  Thank 4Jesters
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had a long day out and about and just wanted to stay in our hotel for dinner. We ordered from round table for delivery to our hotel. You give them a contact number and they call you when they're 5 min away. You just meet them in the lobby (my delivery guy asked what building and I didn't even have to walk all the way to the lobby. He knew the walkway I'd be coming from; I was grateful for that) Their pizza was really good. It's a bit pricey, but we would've probably spent the same amount of money going out to eat at a restaurant. The gourmet veggie is amazing! I wish lived closer to a round table so I could eat that on a regular basis, its that good! We ordered a cheese for my boys and they really enjoyed it. Would order from them again.