“Great experience will go again”
Review of Maui Paintball

Maui Paintball
Ranked #2 of 6 Fun & Games in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Paintball is a fun and safe activity for individuals, families, groups, parties, corporate team building, Maui residents and tourists alike. We have 10 acres that contain multiple tree forts that incorporate over 50 separate trees, totaling more then 4500 square feet. We strive to promote an exciting, fun and friendly environment that brings people together and creates lasting friendships.
Makawao, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great experience will go again”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I called and reserved a few days earlier with 20 ten year old's from my soccer team. I almost couldn't get them to leave. It was raining we got to PLAY! I will do this again with my boys, the staff was great. It was a safe, fun, team building experience that really was worth the money to me. This is Maui nothing is free or cheap but we got 4 hours of play for $40 per person totally worth it.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Dennis V

Cape Town Central, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Hi, we would just like to leave a comment about Maui Paintball. We really had a cool time here. Service was great and again many thanks to Warren, who helped us out when we needed it. Although i was sick, my bro and me really enjoyed our paintball experience here. I would recommend this place to everyone who is into paintballing and wants to have a great time. Also for beginners it is lots of fun though.
Thanks again, Alex and Achim.

3 Thank Traveltheworld2210
Gilbert
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bummed.... NOT rain or shine as stated on their website!”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We went to go do paintball after making a reservation over the phone an hour prior. Got there and we were turned away due to rain... So the statement on their website of rain or shine is not so accurate. The guy was nice and showed us the grounds briefly -and it looked so fun! I wish we could have made it back to go play! DO NOT GO if it's raining! Most likely to get turned away.

1 Thank Azphotogirl
Seattle, Washington
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“The place for good fun on Maui!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Maui paintball provides a fun activity for the family (and especially the boys) to have a good time . The staff was very helpful and professional, safety is the priority and the course is amazing!

1 Thank Saleme
Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great place!! A lot of fun for my son and I”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Staff was very helpful, friendly and a lot of fun.... they brought the experience of playing to the next level. My 14 year old son loves the game now ... and the setup they have there is tops ... bunkers, to a two story bus, up ramps etc..

Nice to see they train you on safety first... Wish we lived there to play some more...

1 Thank MikeyPartyEvents