“*spectacular spa*”

Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Lahaina
Las Vegas, Nevada
“*spectacular spa*”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

my day began w a 9:15am yoga class... the view from the studio was breath taking and the class was slow paced for beginners which was just what I needed!!

I then received a FULL tour of the facilities which were kept immaculate throughout the entire day. FRESH flower petals were placed w care and cucumbers were conveniently located near the steam room. The steam room was SUPER relaxing due to the eucalyptus oil permeating throughout & the COLD washcloths located just outside.

The PRIVATE women's side had a HOT jacuzzi and a refreshing COLD bamboo shower. There were instructions for an optimal detox utilizing both which I found very helpful.

Next I went outside to the co-ed area to find another HOT jacuzzi & infinity pool which is where i enjoyed lunch (a rarity at most spas I've been to). I decided on their fresh fruit salad & Turkey pesto wrap both were delicious!! The view from the pool was SPECTACULAR as was the service. MICHELLE attended to my every need w such care I felt as if she were there just for ME :) I decided to head down to the beach and she gave me directions & graciously wrapped the rest of my lunch on ice for me to enjoy at the beach (which was a mere 8 min walk away). I then took advantage of the all NATURAL sunscreen spf 45 before heading out.

I enjoyed a little time at the beach then returned to the spa to find they were doing a HAPPY HOUR smoothie special... buy one get one... one I enjoyed poolside the other was put into the freezer to enjoy later :)

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND trying this spa even if your staying at a different hotel... you can get a spa pass for a great price and add on YOGA too!! The ATTENTION TO DETAIL and level of service here is top notch and should you decide to enjoy a massage ask for BO.

MAHALO for such a SPECTACULAR spa day... I'll definitely return SOON <3

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank dmoschella

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We love Montage properties. This property is new to "Montage" and we were scheduled for the Big Island until we discovered they were opening this summer and completely changed our plans. We are in the midst of our stay, but it is everything we expected and then some. After too much beach, pool and sun, we tried to find eye drops for our daughter. The lobby store was closed so my husband was prepared to head off property. The Montage staff had security open the store and deliver drops to our room. I will give a more inclusive review with every amazing team member after our stay, but amazing describes them all. Only one complaint, they don't have the signature Montage bath soap...yet!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank BradyBunch1234
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our nine night stay this past May. The grounds are gorgeous with cascading pools, and a short walk to the family friendly Kapalua Bay. Ted at the front desk went above and beyond to make sure our stay was excellent.
We enjoyed the amazing spa, restaurants on site, a short walk to Merrimans and the Kapalua shuttle provided a fun/easy alternative to restaurants close by. In addition to the spacious and tastefully appointed rooms, the "can do" attitude of all the employees we encountered was what made this trip memorable.
We have been to all the Four Seasons Hawaiian properties, the Hyatt & St Regis on Kauai, and yet, the Montage Kapalua Bay is at the top of our list due to the service, views, rooms and setting. We highly recommend for a romantic couples vacation or a fun family stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank gdressel
bevelry hills
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The only reason why I didn't give them a 5 rating is because it opened only 6 weeks ago and it is still getting all of the kinks worked out. The deal was a great one because of the opening so we decided to spend 1 night and 2 days here. They were very welcoming and I could definitely see coming back w my family. The resort has only 50 units so it is more intimate than most. It has great access to Kapalua beach, a huge, lagoon style really great pool, several bars/lunch areas. My only comment would be only 1 option for breakfast and dinner on property. But I think that will change over time. Plus you are so close to many other restaurants.
The place is recently converted from the ritz carlton residence so they are all 2 and 3 bedroom condos with full kitchen, sitting area and dining area. They also have HUGE lanais. Fantastic for families.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Carrie W
Mpls
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Staying at this beautiful hotel was a privilege. It is by far the nicest resort hotel I have ever been to. Our rooms were extremely well appointed and very spacious. Service is unparalleled. Wonderful

• Stayed July 2014
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

This property has it all! All suite (residences) rooms, a perfect location at Kapalua Bay, seven level heated pool, three bars, fine dining, room service, a fabulous spa and five star staff.

If you're flying all the way the Maui, this is the place to stay! The hardest part will be leaving the property to see the rest of the island.

Stayed July 2014
4 Thank Sandrews1773
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel located on Kapalua Bay, voted Best Beach in the World several times. Suites are huge, with full kitchens, washer & dryer, and spacious living, sleeping and lanai areas. Nicest room I've ever stayed in, with a view of lush grounds, lagoon pools, the ocean and two adjacent islands. Soon to be "the" undisputed best place to stay on Maui.

Highly recommend.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank William E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lahaina
Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
Aston Mahana at Kaanapali
Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Westin Maui Resort And Spa
Hotel Wailea
Hotel Wailea
#1 of 7 in Wailea
Andaz Maui At Wailea

Been to Montage Kapalua Bay? Share your experiences!