“Always reliable”

Cheeseburger In Paradise
Ranked #45 of 275 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

After we got shut down at other places we went C burger and it is always good. Sam bartender from last Summer. Same server. Good drinks decent food live music. Always feel welcome

Write a ReviewReviews (3,662)

Reviewed 3 July 2014

EEEP! What happened??!? I went here a couple years ago and knew that on my honeymoon that we HAD to go back. I felt so terrible for suggesting it afterwards! The service was okay, but the food truly has suffered. The burgers were not juicy and they have gotten rid of their chibatta buns, which really made the burgers great. I wouldn't recommend this place now, and truly hope we can find somewhere better to eat tomorrow!

1  Thank Jacob S
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Maybe I am saying this because, yes, it is in paradise. I've been to Maui twice and both times Cheeseburger in Paradise was my first stop after hotel check in. Great view (right over the water), fabulous cocktails and bar food (cheeseburgers, onion rings, etc).

Last time, I was there at the end of June. Yes, I was starving. But this was the best cheeseburger I have ever had in my life! Plus to a great pina colada and a phenomenal view. Service is terrific! Super friendly. Will keep going back to this place, touristy as it may be.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Our family ate here on our first day in Maui. It truly is located right on the beach, and all the windows are open so the ocean breeze is a welcome lunch companion. The meals are simple, fries are separate so we found it to be a little pricey for the food, but you're really paying for the location. The food was very good and our server was friendly and kept our drinks topped off the entire meal. If you're looking for a place that has something for everyone, this is it. It was easy for us as a family of four to eat here and leave with everyone happy.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We enjoyed our lunch at Cheesebuger in paradise. The burger and fries were very good. It is a fun atmosphere although a bit old and run down. Nice to eat by the ocean though.