“Lucky Find”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Amherst, Ohio
“Lucky Find”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

So, we were up early looking for turtles at Kapalua Bay and wanted breakfast. This was the only place that was open at the time so we gave it a try. Wow, were we surprised. My wife and daughter had the special with eggs and a pancake. And by pancake, I mean a huge pancake. I had the raspberry French toast, which was awesome, plus took some time to look at a lot of the decor throughout the restaurant. A must stop.

Dallas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast, great prices”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We love eclectic places, and this one did not disappoint. The breakfast burrito was enormous, the mimosas were strong, and the atmosphere can't be beat.

• Visited July 2014
Federal Way, Washington
“Unique”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very unusual fun decor, Great place for breakfast. Loved their potatoes. It is a little cramped but you will have a great time just looking at everything they have for decorations. Loved the caged Barbies!

Visited July 2014
White Rock, British Columbia, Canada
“Great food, great service, great musiz”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I ate here three times and had: Steak and Lobster, ultimate burger, blackened fish sandwich, salmon Benedict, and hawaiian omelette. All food was very good. The service was fast and very friendly. Last night, there was a band--three guitars and drums--it was very good music. The decor is a bit on the hoarder side; polaroid photos everywhere, a very eclectic mix of everything hanging from strings. I would not want to have to dust the place but there is plenty to look at. I would definitely recommend the place.

• Visited July 2014
“Best breakfast great prices”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We are frequent maui visitors and my children have over the years tried pancakes all over the island. They have declared (now as teens) java jazz as making the best pancakes. We return to Java Jazz yearly (10+)for several visits during our stays for breakfast. The pancakes are huge and fluffy! They also make their own potatoes with onions and peppers. Omelets are great and they will make any dish with egg whites no problem. Best Portuguese sausage as well. Prices are great as well. I must add the decor is crazy fun!