“Crazy Place with Great Coffee”

Soup Nutz & Java Jazz
Ranked #51 of 275 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The anti-Starbucks experience. Great coffee and some crazy décor. Didn't eat there but menu also looked good. Recommend it as a break from the homogenised café experience.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

So, we were up early looking for turtles at Kapalua Bay and wanted breakfast. This was the only place that was open at the time so we gave it a try. Wow, were we surprised. My wife and daughter had the special with eggs and a pancake. And by pancake, I mean a huge pancake. I had the raspberry French toast, which was awesome, plus took some time to look at a lot of the decor throughout the restaurant. A must stop.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We love eclectic places, and this one did not disappoint. The breakfast burrito was enormous, the mimosas were strong, and the atmosphere can't be beat.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very unusual fun decor, Great place for breakfast. Loved their potatoes. It is a little cramped but you will have a great time just looking at everything they have for decorations. Loved the caged Barbies!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I ate here three times and had: Steak and Lobster, ultimate burger, blackened fish sandwich, salmon Benedict, and hawaiian omelette. All food was very good. The service was fast and very friendly. Last night, there was a band--three guitars and drums--it was very good music. The decor is a bit on the hoarder side; polaroid photos everywhere, a very eclectic mix of everything hanging from strings. I would not want to have to dust the place but there is plenty to look at. I would definitely recommend the place.