“It has a Wi-Fi!!!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #126 of 276 Restaurants in Lahaina
Reviewed 5 February 2014

It was clean, had a Wi-Fi!!!! YAY, as we did not have internet in the hotel, but the Chicken sandwich for a $1.00 wasn't as spicy as back home! :(

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

I stopped by at around 7pm on Wed night. Service was ok, but fries (we got 3 larges) were soft and droopy. The fries are why I chose them over others and it turned out to be a bad choice.

It was hard do understand the female in the drive through and the 3 fries we got were only supposed to be 2 but it wasn't worth the time or hassle to go back and complain for the price of one order of fries.

Seems it might not be the best managed place.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Can't go wrong with McDonalds coffee. Tried TARO pie....it was different and good.

We also had fish sandwiches one night...a quick meal that was good.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Manager and staff are very helpful.Nice and friendly atmosphere. It is conveniently located near Kahana villa. Most of the time it is crowded . Bathroom is clean.

1  Thank Goodlife9886
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

This Place Is Killng Local People . The Only People Having A Good Time Are The Homeless Guys They Let Hang Out Nside And Pester Drive Thru Customers...
The FiLlipino Guy That Manages ShouLd Really Get Off His Cell Phone And Be Fired. He Does Nothing And Has A Sorry Attitude..
I Like Catch Him. Joe Mark I Think Is His Name .. I Wish He Would Come To MyPlace Of Business I Would Treat Him The Same Way.... Im Gonna Find Out Who Dis BruddaH Is RElated To Cause He Is A Disaster..

1  Thank imjustsayin96761