“May I have? NO”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Any special request we made at this McDonald's the answer was no. Can we have it without onions? No, Can I get a Large drink with that? NO. This was the Restaurant that gave Burger King their slogan, have it your way.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

It's always useful to have a McDonalds even on vacation when you need a quick breakfast. We were trying to get food to go to catch a flight and there was nowhere to park, the drive through lines were both full and seemingly not moving; eventually after a 5 minute wait someone left and we got a space. We explained to the young man that we needed food in a hurry please as we had a flight to catch. He couldn't understand anything we said - I ordered an egg white McMuffin and late to go and he gave me pancakes! then the manager took forever to come to the register to credit my card; then we had to start all over again. He also got my husband's order wrong too. So if you go, don't be in a rush! The inside of the restaurant is very spiffy and nice though. Food was good once we got it, it's the parking and the service that are the issues here.