The unit 110 was just fine for out vacation in Maui. We were there with a group of friends, they were staying in a different unit, so we had the opportunity of comparing both units. Unit 110 has a nice kitchen, a good variety of cooking utensils and dinnerware. The reason why we choose this unit was because it has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, I would say that the master bedroom is a little small and the bathroom doesn't have a window but for me the big disadvantage of the bedroom is the location of it, since it is next to the access to this area and it can turn a little bit noisy. It seems that gardening starts around 7 am, not great if you want to sleep in.
Overall the place is clean, comfortable and has a good access to a little beach where is possible to do snorkeling. Since there are all type of units in this complex I would suggest to check all the little details, like if you need dishwasher find one that are actually have it because as we found out are friends unit didn't have one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront 1, 2, & 3-bdrm condos on 2 acres of tropically landscaped grounds. Spectacular location with fabulous sunsets. Comfortably furnished condos have ocean views & private lanais. Scenic oceanfront bbq deck for dining & relaxing. Ideally located between Kaanapali & Kapalua. Experience the relaxed feel of old Hawaii while still being close to restaurants, shopping, & nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Polynesian Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Shores Hotel Lahaina
- Polynesian Shores Maui/Lahaina