I was able to stay at condo 113 in January with my family. We absolutely loved the condo! It was a great location, although you do need a car to get to it from the airport. There are so many things to do close by like snorkel, go the the market, whale watch, and much more! Not to mention the people at the facility were very welcoming. The condo itself was very clean and had everything we needed. We were there during whale watching season and enjoyed sitting on the deck having our coffee and watching the whales jump - it was simply beautiful. Overall it was a great vacation and I would highly recommend this condo to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront 1, 2, & 3-bdrm condos on 2 acres of tropically landscaped grounds. Spectacular location with fabulous sunsets. Comfortably furnished condos have ocean views & private lanais. Scenic oceanfront bbq deck for dining & relaxing. Ideally located between Kaanapali & Kapalua. Experience the relaxed feel of old Hawaii while still being close to restaurants, shopping, & nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Polynesian Shores Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Shores Hotel Lahaina
- Polynesian Shores Condominiums Maui/Lahaina