Listing is for unit #118
First off the listing on VRBO is not correct. It says amenities "washer & dryer" but doesn't list it's as coin op. I have a 5 month old daughter- would never have rented if I would have known it was coin op.
Second: the carpet is DISGUSTING.. I mean gross. I could not lay my daughter down at all unless I made sure it was covered.
We paid a cleaning fee yet the place was DIRTY. I have pics to show the build up of dust & nastiness.
Third: sheets on pull out- either stained or never washed from previous customers. Extra sheets had holes in them!
Fourth: had a DVD player BUT no remote for it.
Location was beautiful, saw whales & turtles everyday but the unit 118 - will never stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront 1, 2, & 3-bdrm condos on 2 acres of tropically landscaped grounds. Spectacular location with fabulous sunsets. Comfortably furnished condos have ocean views & private lanais. Scenic oceanfront bbq deck for dining & relaxing. Ideally located between Kaanapali & Kapalua. Experience the relaxed feel of old Hawaii while still being close to restaurants, shopping, & nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Polynesian Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Shores Hotel Lahaina
- Polynesian Shores Maui/Lahaina