We stayed at Polynesian Shores condo 220 for a week last month with our family. The condo was extremely clean and comfortable. The grounds were beautiful and the private beach a real surprise. We swam with the turtles right on the beach and they came so close my 3 and 6 year old nieces were able to see them right by their feet. Sunsets were special and beautiful. I can't wait to come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront 1, 2, & 3-bdrm condos on 2 acres of tropically landscaped grounds. Spectacular location with fabulous sunsets. Comfortably furnished condos have ocean views & private lanais. Scenic oceanfront bbq deck for dining & relaxing. Ideally located between Kaanapali & Kapalua. Experience the relaxed feel of old Hawaii while still being close to restaurants, shopping, & nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Polynesian Shores Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Shores Hotel Lahaina
- Polynesian Shores Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina