“Perfect morning ritual”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bad Ass Coffee Co.

Bad Ass Coffee Co.
Ranked #6 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Lahaina
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Huntington Beach, California
“Perfect morning ritual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I am always searching for the best way to start my day in paradise and coffee is a must. I am a sucker for sweets with my coffee and "Bad @#$" takes care of both. The coffee is perfect and I enjoy the fresh baked goodies to choose from.

• Visited April 2014

Vancouver wa
“Even a Starbucks gal liked their coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Writing this for my wife, who loves Starbucks, I was shocked she actually liked the coffee?! Her drink was smooth and made to order and the barista/mgr? Was very friendly and helpful on every visit. Make no mistake, my wife rarely gets anything but black coffee anywhere but Starbucks.....as in NEVER! But she enjoyed it here!

San Diego, California
“Great coffee selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Many different types of coffees grown locally. The prices are very comparable to all the other businesses. Shop locally!

Visited May 2014
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Nothing says good morning like a Latte”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

Great lattes! after our third day the Barista quickly new what we wanted as soon as we walked into the coffee shop. We miss those Latte's already! Service was friendly and informative on things going on in the area.

Aloha, Oregon, USA
“Good Coffee / Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Our grandson woke at his regular time, which is three hours early in Hawaii. My daughter and I walked down to __ Coffee to keep him busy and us awake. We got good coffee and friendly service. We didn't try any of the pastries as there was a farmer's market across the parking lot. All in all a nice way to spend our first morning in Maui.