“Beautiful Jewelry”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Beautiful Jewelry”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Everything in the store was unique and beautiful. Helpful salesgirls. I got a glass octopus pendant to remember my trip here with a unique piece of jewelry.

1 Thank Azgirl97

Hillsboro, Oregon
83 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Great jewelry and more”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I treated myself to one of their beautiful glass jelly fish pendants. I had looked at them for several trips and just splurged. The lady was so nice and helpful, the pendant came with a nice chain but I wanted a longer one and she helped me find just the one. She also took anything I wanted out of the case to look at against my skin because this really changes how they look. Every time I wear it I get compliments and questions about the pendant.

Visited October 2013
Savannah, Georgia
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Best Wearable Art”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I randomly found this store while walking in downtown Lahaina and spent at least on hour looking at all of the beautiful artwork. The glass artist in this store is really amazing. His jellyfish sculptures are extremely life like and he also makes small jellyfish pendants to wear. I bought a pendant and wear it all the time. It's my favorite wearable piece of art. I was also impressed with all the other unique artists in this gallery. Do not miss this if you're in Lahaina and appreciate unique art.

Visited February 2013