“Best fish tacos ever!”
Review of Shark Pit Maui

Shark Pit Maui
Ranked #92 of 276 Restaurants in Lahaina
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I hunted this food truck down after a friend said I had to go. So elated I did! The Funked Up Fish Tacos are the most amazing I've ever had! So flavorful and fresh! Also had the corn on the cob...yum!

Owner and staff were super friendly.

The only down side was the obnoxious shave ice truck guy's generator.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Found this food truck during our stay at the Ka'Annapali sugar train station. It is very obvious these guys know how to build a great taco!! I ordered the Funked up fish tacos and they were amazing. The two tacos came with fried rice that had a seaweed sprinkle on the top which was fantastic. Also be sure to test out the grilled corn on the cob, as it is awesome as well!!!

Enjoy!!!!

1  Thank beautea97
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Pretty good stuff here on the side of the road. You can tell they put a lot of effort into their food, flavors were on and the rice that came with the tacos was a pleasant surprise. I like the shrimp ones better than the fish but overall pretty good.

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

This place is so good! Quality ingredients, outstanding flavor, fair price! Only wish there were more places like this to eat.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

My fiance had hoped to find a good shack/food truck place on Maui, and we fortunately found this one. Food in Maui is expensive, but this is a fantastic value for lunch. Fish tacos for $12, plus corn on the cob for an extra $4. Just unbelievable fish tacos. We liked it so much we came back one more time before we flew home. I tried the steak tacos the second time, and they were just as good. Seriously, if you're in the Lahaina/Kapalua area and you're looking for something tasty and relatively inexpensive, this is the spot.