“Favorite food spot for Honeymoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Shark Pit Maui

Shark Pit Maui
Ranked #60 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Favorite food spot for Honeymoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

This place is cool. Delicious, inventive menu and really great service. First stop - Crunch Burger & Shrimp Tacos - Corn on the cob. Second stop - we arrived at 3:30 (close at 4) and they were out of food. We kicked and cursed and vowed to come back. Third Stop - 2 Crunch Burgers - They were so good, the bacon & bleu - and 2 corn on the cob - so delicious, if you like spice make sure they add sriracha. The drink selection is limited, but that's not what this place is about. This place truly rocks.

• Visited June 2014

“DaBest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

These guys do what they love and love what they do. You can taste the freshness. Even the side dishes have that extra thought too it, If it's on the plate it's thought out. I had the Crunch Burger on Molokai sweet bread, superbly done. And served with Aloha. You simply cant beat them at quality an price. Perfect break from the norm

1 Thank Jaygnc
Los Angeles, California
“Some tasty fish tacos and burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

We heard some pretty good reviews about Shark Pit, so we took the time to search them down. It is a food truck type of establishment. The Shark Pit is great for one reason only, the food. The cook knows what he is doing. Everything we ate was very flavorful. The fish tacos were fantastic. Just the right amount of spicy heat. The corn on the cob was seasoned perfectly and charred to give it just the right caramelization. My wife had a burger on a purple taro root bun. She let me taste it and honestly, the only problem I found was that next time I won't know if I should get the tacos or the burger. Ah, first world problems! If you see the little boys running the fruit stand next to Shark Pit, buy some pineapples from them. Sweetest pineapple I have ever tasted.

• Visited June 2014
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Wanted a burger and this place was close to my condo. The burger was soooo good! Has to be in line for one of the top burgers in Maui. My bride had steak tacos and it was tender and juicy. If you go here you have to get the corn he bbqs. So bomb! Read one review on here that it took too long.. Well its just two guys in this little shop takin orders and doing all the cookingso yeah if there are a lot of orders it could take a bit longer than a burrito from T Bell. Amazing food cannot be made at microwave speed. Will make this a stop everytime I visit Maui.

Visited May 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“BEST fish tacos EVER! SO ONNNNO...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I just loved this place so much! We saw great reviews on Yelp and Tripadvisor, so we had to try it! I ordered the fish tacos and my husband ordered the Korean steak tacos and the furukaki french fries. MMMMMM! SO much flavor and the tacos were a good size! Best fish tacos ever! I wanted to lick my plate and my husband's face... And the cooks were just so friendly. Can't wait to go back to Maui and grub these tacos!

The only thing bad I have to say is the seating situation, there really isn't much to choose from especially if it was busy. BUT these tacos were so ONO I would be willing to stand. :)

• Visited April 2014