“Diet.....What Diet?”

Subway
Ranked #146 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Fast food, American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Diet.....What Diet?”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Just Indulge and enjoy your self. Have you every felt like letting yourself go....and enjoy yourself....Well, here is the place to do just exactly that and later, you will not feel self conscience about it....

Visited September 2013

• Hebrew first
Marysville, Pennsylvania
“Affordable and a good sandwich”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

With the cost to eat in Maui, the Subway is a good alternative. There are lots of locations so finding one is easy.

Visited March 2014
SLC
“Affordable Breakfast in Ka'anapali”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

If you find the food expensive at the Ka'anapali hotels, hop over to the Subway at Whaler's village and find a filling Breakfast Egg flatbread (with the usual Subway veggies) and drink for less than $4.

Visited February 2014
St. Albert, Canada
“Good inexpensive option for picky eaters”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

If you have children that will eat only a few bites of their $20 meal, then this is a good option. Ask for a "mini sub" - smaller than a 6 inch for the little ones. They charged us $2 for these!

Visited February 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Always Fresh”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I love to get the veggie salad at Subway. We went often. My husband usually gets a sub and enjoys the healthy (sounding anyway) breads. I get one occasionally and love all the fresh veggies we can put in it.
I usually get the salad. I prefer to get my salad there then to buy all the ingredients from Safeway and then have to be sure to use it all up before we leave. Plus, it takes time to wash and chop everything! So I get the salad from Subway and the rest of the food from Safeway and enjoy dinner in our condo. I love the variety of fresh veggies and the banana peppers and extras that would be a bother to keep in the fridge at the condo.
I do this on Maui and on Kauai. There should be one near all the condos!l

Visited January 2014