“Always get your Pineapples here” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #95 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Take Home Maui's primary business is packing and USDA AG certifying boxes of Maui Gold pineapple, papayas, Maui Onions, and much more. We have a free airport delivery service and airlines are NOT charging to check certified boxes of agriculture. We can also ship your Maui goodies FedEx direct to your door.We also have a small Deli on the property which serves sandwiches made to order using only fresh local ingredients. Fresh fruit smoothies are made with just fresh fruit, ice and a splash of guava juice. We cater many of the boats leaving out of Lahaina Harbor and service boxed lunches for convention activities.Established in 1976
Chicago, Illinois
“Always get your Pineapples here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I love these guys and their fruit too., Met them years ago and always buy the big box to give away to people who never tasted a real pineapple. I never go to Maui and miss going to them

Visited July 2014
4 Thank robert g

Lahaina, Hawaii
“Send Someone You Love a Pineapple--and eat a killer sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I've lived on Maui for close to 4 years, and Take Home Maui is my go-to spot for bomb-diggity deli sandwiches (my fave: salami with provolone and avocado and spicy mustard) and made-on-Maui gifts.

I love chatting with Vickie (if you had an amazing beach read, let her know, she's a huge bookworm), and I always make sure to say hi to Kehau, Take Home Maui's resident African Grey Parrot--be careful, he can swear like a sailor ;)

This is the ultimate Ma and Pa Shop with great eats at amazing prices with great local gifts.

Want to impress someone back home, send them a Maui Gold Pineapple! I have come in for my fair share of sandwiches, but I also love swinging by to send Maui made gifts to family and friends back on the mainland. I came in today to buy some of Vickie's new products for my mom for Mother's Day: made on Maui chocolate, made on Maui wild honey lavender lotion and Hawaiian coconut peanut butter, and of course, a Maui Gold Pineapple. I know she's going to love everything.

Next time you're in Lahaina, make sure to stop by and support this amazing local business.

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank Paiger Rager B
New York City, New York
“AMAZING Pineapples”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

We have purchased Maui Gold Pineapple to take home with us several times. Super friendly, super helpful. The pineapples are our friend's and family's favorite souvenir now!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank divergirl444
Manhattan, Kansas
“Love the Maui Gold”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

Very friendly staff will take care of you. We shipped pineapples to some cousins when we first got to Maui, then stopped and picked up some more on our way to the airport to take home on our flight. Watch out for the parrot!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank jjen2403
Vermont
“Maui Gold Pineapples are wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

We stopped in on our way to the airport and picked up a case of Maui Gold pineapples. United Airlines allows you to check Hawaiian fruit for free, so we did it - our first time shipping something from Maui. The owner and his staff were very helpful. Thank you Take Home Maui and United, our friends are very happy with the pineapples. We also bought a fresh coconut - excellent.

• Visited January 2014