“Special evening with beautiful setting”
Review of The Feast at Lele

The Feast at Lele
Ranked #54 of 274 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

The setting of this luau b was incredible. Loved the private table arrangements and sun set view. Really enjoyed and recommend. To me it's not about the food as I didn't have high expectations for large volume of prepared food stand didn't book for the food so the fact that it was not great, didn't disappoint me. Still a great overall experience with many yummy drinks!

1  Thank glamcatster

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I went to the Feast if LeLe in June 2014. The show was entertaining, but the food was horrible. It was very bland and tasteless. I ordered a drink and my server never brought it, so I wasn't crazy about the service either. But the topper was the enormous cockroaches (as in 3 inches) that I saw on the ground. The neighboring table had one climb to the top of the table and climb into the food. I was so freaked out I couldn't relax for the rest of the show. I heard the server say to the people "well that's how it is with outdoor dining". We ate outside every night of our vacation and never saw anything like that. It was absolutely disgusting. They need to exterminate or do something else to get rid of them for the amount of money they charge. I would absolutely NOT recommend this luau. You'll get better food and no roaches at another one.

1  Thank kittyluv903
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The food was delicious and the entertainment was even better than i had anticipated. More food than you can expect and the drinks were exceptional. The waiters were very friendly and you never were left thirsty or hungry. The individual table service made it exceptional so you are not in a group and have to go stand in endless lines for a buffet. Thi is the best way to have a luau I am convinced. Brought my 20 something kids with me and they all agreed it was a fantastic experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We went with another couple and had a great time. The entertainment follows the history of places that contribute to Hawaiian culture. Fantastic dancing. Loved the costumes. Everything is timed perfectly. Service does not get in the way of entertainment. Food is good, excellent representation of the islands. Pace yourself though. There is a lot. It is a feast. Skip your typical luau. This is much better. Make sure to make reservations a head of time.

2  Thank Ann U
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This was our 4th visit to Maui. Previously we've attended the Old Lahaina Luau (also excellent). This one, however, has a completely different feel. Private tables (not grouped with strangers), food delivered to the table, and excellent, attentive, friendly service. We attended with our two adult daughters and we all loved it. Delicious food in four courses, and all the drinks you could handle. They had 5-6 different tropical drinks, and we did our best to try them all. Each food course was from a different area of Polynesia, with its accompanying entertainment on the stage. All of this in a beautiful beach-front setting. I wouldn't recommend it for younger children though.

2  Thank momoftiffy