“Best part of our trip !”

Scotch Mist Sailing Charters
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My husband and I sailed on the Scotch Mist II for the morning snorkel cruise with Captain Turk and Alma Rosa . Both had amazing tales to tell and it made for a glorious sail on beautiful calm waters. We enjoyed that trip so much, we also scheduled a sunset cruise with them. We took that trip with Gene, Almarosa and Captain Nathan...and we were so blessed to see a mother Humpback whale and her calf, playing, breeching and slapping the water...the show lasted for about 30 minutes and we were in heaven ! It was so exciting to see the whales, esp since it was near the very end of whale season in Maui (May 10th,2014) Even the crew was excited and taking their own pictures. To top it all off, the sunset that night was the best of the 10 days we were in Maui! It was something my husband and I will never forget ! I would highly recommend the Scotch Mist II and crew for anyone looking for a pure pleasure sail !

All reviews
"true sailing"
in 19 reviews
"sunset champagne"
in 14 reviews
"chocolate covered macadamia nuts"
in 11 reviews
in 11 reviews
"maui vacation"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We sailed on "Scotch Mist" out of Maui in the 18th of May and it was fabulous. The crew, Gene, Nathan and Amanda were top notch and professional and the boat is a beauty. Scenery was spectacular, breezes were balmy and we had a great time.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Went out for the 2-hr sunset cruise after a rainy day. The clouds were still there, but the rain had stopped. Very enjoyable and the crew was great. Met some fellow travelers and heard lots of stories.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

My husband has very weak arms and legs and had lost hope of getting on a boat. When I explained the situation, the Scotch Mist crew said that they had gotten quadrapalegics on the boat. When we arrived, they had gotten an additional person to get my husband on the boat and all worked out well. We had a great time with a wonderful crew. With unlimited champagne, beer, soda and water, we all had a great time. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have always wanted to sail on the Scotch Mist II and last year my grandson and I finally made the sail. What an incredible experience we had!! The captain and crew treated us fantastic and it was
one of the highlights of our trip. This year We are back in Maui for a month and now 4 more of us
are once again doing the sail at least twice.If sailing is on your Bucket List The experience is bar none.

Judy from Calgary Alberta Canada