“A Gem!”

Scotch Mist Sailing Charters
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We had a wonderful time on the sunset cruise on our honeymoon! Although they have a 6 person minimum, they took us out with only 4 so not to disappoint us - so thoughtful! The crew of Gene, Gene & Amanda were the best. This was definitely a highlight on our honeymoon.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We were celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary in Lahaina, and I thought it would be romantic to take my wife on a sunset cruise. We looked at all the diesel-driven catamaran ‘cattle boats’, but there in the middle of the list was the Scotch Mist single-hull sail boat. We had a beautiful relaxing evening. Gene and his crew served me a few beers and everybody else had a few glasses of champagne (all included). Best of all, because it was quiet and peaceful we could carry on conversations with the other passengers. Oh, by the way, there were only 8 of us, not like the big diesel boats that carry 25. I am so glad we discovered the Scotch Mist, and I hope we get a chance to cruise with them again someday.

1  Thank zeke1177
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My husband and I sailed on the Scotch Mist II for the morning snorkel cruise with Captain Turk and Alma Rosa . Both had amazing tales to tell and it made for a glorious sail on beautiful calm waters. We enjoyed that trip so much, we also scheduled a sunset cruise with them. We took that trip with Gene, Almarosa and Captain Nathan...and we were so blessed to see a mother Humpback whale and her calf, playing, breeching and slapping the water...the show lasted for about 30 minutes and we were in heaven ! It was so exciting to see the whales, esp since it was near the very end of whale season in Maui (May 10th,2014) Even the crew was excited and taking their own pictures. To top it all off, the sunset that night was the best of the 10 days we were in Maui! It was something my husband and I will never forget ! I would highly recommend the Scotch Mist II and crew for anyone looking for a pure pleasure sail !

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We sailed on "Scotch Mist" out of Maui in the 18th of May and it was fabulous. The crew, Gene, Nathan and Amanda were top notch and professional and the boat is a beauty. Scenery was spectacular, breezes were balmy and we had a great time.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Went out for the 2-hr sunset cruise after a rainy day. The clouds were still there, but the rain had stopped. Very enjoyable and the crew was great. Met some fellow travelers and heard lots of stories.