“Lovely sunset sail! ”

Scotch Mist Sailing Charters
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We went on the scotch mist a few days ago for a very beautiful and relaxing sunset sail that included champagne and chocolate! It was a smooth and wonderful ride and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a smaller, more intimate sized sunset sail!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is a wonderful ship run by some really great people. We took a sunset cruise with them on their lovely 50' sailboat and I loved it. The crew were friendly and shared their sailing experiences, I found them so inspiring that I will now take sailing lessons!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Friendly, professional staff who made sure everyone was safe on the beautiful sailboat and happy with the beverage service. They went out of their way to make sure we saw whales and were able to get good photos of the experience. The sailing crew was handsome, fun and accommodating.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We had a wonderful time on the sunset cruise on our honeymoon! Although they have a 6 person minimum, they took us out with only 4 so not to disappoint us - so thoughtful! The crew of Gene, Gene & Amanda were the best. This was definitely a highlight on our honeymoon.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We were celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary in Lahaina, and I thought it would be romantic to take my wife on a sunset cruise. We looked at all the diesel-driven catamaran ‘cattle boats’, but there in the middle of the list was the Scotch Mist single-hull sail boat. We had a beautiful relaxing evening. Gene and his crew served me a few beers and everybody else had a few glasses of champagne (all included). Best of all, because it was quiet and peaceful we could carry on conversations with the other passengers. Oh, by the way, there were only 8 of us, not like the big diesel boats that carry 25. I am so glad we discovered the Scotch Mist, and I hope we get a chance to cruise with them again someday.

1  Thank zeke1177