“Great experience! Highly Recommended!”

Scotch Mist Sailing Charters
Seattle, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience! Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

My 18 year old son and I went on cruise around Lahaina Harbor on the 4th of July aboard the Scotch Mist II to enjoy the sunset and the fireworks. It was an amazing and wonderful experience and I will definitely go ago. The crew were fantastic and the vessel was clean. It was great to enjoy an experience like this with a small group rather than feeing like we were packed into a can with a bunch of other tourist sardines. Nothing but positive things to say about this one!

Visited July 2014

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“The scotch mist . Great crew and fantastic time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

we booked the sailing ship the scotch mist . And after a great fun time . I had to say it was a wonderful experience . Captain Turk. Was very chatty and sailed it well. We was not sure what to choose on the busy shore. But the sailing boat was for us . My girl friend was a bit sea sick but they really helped. Well done .

Visited July 2014
Maui, Hawaii
“The Cap't was an old salt...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

The crew especially the little lady was very attentive. They were excited and eager to help. The boat begged to sail, the winds died too soon and we were left to power about. We snarled on a reef and our guide pointed out a pillow star and a spine poisonous star. The water was clear and the gear was in top condition. I enjoyed the trip and was impressed with their very apparent desire to serve the people trusted to their care. I would recommend the 4 hour snorkel adventure. My sis in law did not have sea legs on this trip and they cared for her as she succumbed to the little motion of the ocean. Kudos to Cot. Turk and his crew, and thanks to Alma for her hard work.
Mike and Laurie
Blythe CA.

Chandler
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was disappointed that America's Cup was gone, so we were looking for an alternative. This is such a lovely trip. There are not many on the boat, which is lovely. This is an authentic single hull sailing excursion. We loved it. Thank you.

1 Thank Brandgal
Pollock Pines, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great boat, great staff, great scenery, great trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I've sailed several different types of boats, and wanted to sail on Maui, but not on one of those "cattlemarans" that motors around with a sail up and allows high heels on deck. Kirsten assured me that this was not one of those cruises and took my reservation. When I showed up with my family 4 days ago, we kicked off our shoes, climbed aboard, (got our safety briefing), raised the main, unfurled the jib and took of on a 10-knot reach along the Paradise coastline! I declined the beer and wine but took some ice water as I climbed all over the super fast Santa Cruz 50. What a rocket of a boat! Tom and his crew, Nathan and Almarosa, were all excellent sailors and gracious hosts to the sailor and non-sailor guests. My daughter sat fixed on the bow watching flying fish. It was a wonderful 2-hour afternoon sail, and I'll do it again when I return, maybe an all-day charter! GO SAIL SCOTCH MIST 2!

1 Thank KEMILLARD