“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hawaiian Village Coffee
Ranked #3 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Lahaina
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

This little coffee shop is centrally located and has wonderfu coffee and a great variety. My favorite is a coconut latte and it was wonderful - pastries included lovely scones and healthy alternatives, great ice-cream. We were repeat visitors during our stay and always indulged in the delicious pastries. Being on west coast time schedules the fact that the shop opened by 5 a.m. was a very big plus. Super nice people, attentive, great service and great food. Recommend.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank l r

San Luis Obispo, California
“Yummy iced Coffee...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Just stopped by here when I was needing a little caffeine fix one afternoon. I hate starbucks and am always looking for a good cup of coffee. The coffee here was fantastic, and the little shop was decorated so cute. If I didn't have my toddler and 4 year old with me it looked like the kind of place I could have sat and relaxed while I enjoyed my delicious coffee!

Visited May 2014
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Favorite Coffee Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Skip Starbucks!! When on Maui, we walk a mile or so every morning to this friendly spot. The coffee is fresh & tasty. The breakfast croissants, scones, etc. hit the spot. The staff are ultra friendly! It is also a nice place for lunch with fresh sandwiches & salads, topped off with a refreshing iced mocha. We love this place!!

• Visited March 2014
Ellensburg, Washington
“So glad we found this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Being a coffee snob you know it can be tough to find coffee just anywhere. I want to take this place home with me. I love there coffee. My only complaint is being a tourist and being from a tourist town as well I know we cater to the tourists. This is not the case here they are hands down loyal to there locals which is great for them. Not great for the tourists. Hopefully they can start waiting on customers as they come not putting the tourists coffee on hold to take the locals orders.
Thanks for good coffee none the less. Next trip we will be back.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank mandyrobinson2014
Seattle
“Great coffee, great snacks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

We happened upon this coffee place a couple years ago on our first visit to Maui and had it on our list to seek out again. Memory did not disappoint, as they have great coffee drinks, great snacks/pastries and great service. One of our fave coffee places in Maui by far.

• Visited May 2014