“Delicious Dinner”

Price range: US$6 - US$11
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Local food made gourmet... Lahainaluna Café uses only the best quality ingredients and fresh local Maui produce. All of our food is MADE TO ORDER and served fresh from the kitchen. From Asian fusion to local Hawaiian flavors, we provide an array of dishes sure to please any palate. Tucked away in the Lahaina Marketplace across the street from the Lahaina seaside, our outdoor cafe is always a breath of fresh air! We are dedicated to serving the community and providing warm friendly service with true ALOHA spirit. We look forward to serving you soon!
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This was a perfect ending to our vacation in Maui. All the food was excellent and Robert was super friendly.

The kids LOVED their grilled cheese sandwiches, the adults LOVED the Mahi Mahi tacos, the Korean beef tacos, the Grilled Mahi Mahi, the crazy fries, and the fried Maui onions.

I strongly recommend stopping by this gem if you're wandering around in Lahaina. Having a great shaved ice place next door doesn't hurt either.

1  Thank Alvin T

Reviewed 10 August 2014

My husband and I ate at this little cafe earlier today and the food was DELICIOUS! I had the Mahi Mahi tacos and loved them (and I am a bit of a fish taco "snob") and my husband had the pork sandwich and really enjoyed it. What impressed me the most was the owner -- he was incredibly friendly, and went above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience!! The prices are more than reasonable for such a delicious meal -- we highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Easily the best food I've ever had in all of Hawaii!!! The Korean BBQ tacos and the fish tacos are the best on the menu and the best you will ever eat. Do not look at the restaurant and decide not to eat here, it will be the biggest mistake you will make during your trip. The owner is a super friendly guy, make sure you listen to his recommendations you won't regret your meal!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

First tip: talk to the people taking your order so they can tailor your tastes to the type of food that's available there but be adventurous enough to try something new. The Korean Beef Tacos are really great and you should give them a try. The Crazy Fries go well with the tacos so "go for broke". Robert took our order and he was great at suggesting menu items. You can finish it off with dessert from Ululani's Shave Ice next door!

1  Thank kahu808
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife and I stopped by this cafe for a quick lunch. The food was good, but it took a half hour to get our tacos and the table we sat at was sticky from the shaved ice next store.

Been to LahainaLuna Cafe? Share your experiences!