If you want to be away from the crowds in magnificent accommodations, this is the place for you. Ideal for couples wanting to get away to relax or pack your day with great day trips. Highlights are the outdoor showers in your private bath while listening to the birds or watching the stars and fabulous breakfasts. Thanks Dan and Amy for your hospitality and tips on seeing the fantastic sites that Maui has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina