Airy & clean little B&B up in Launiopoko. Ten minutes drive from the action of Front Street but far enough to feel like you're in the Mediterranean. Amazing views of West Maui coastline and mountains. Outdoor shower and marble tub made it even more special. Simple breakfast in the morning. Bottle of Veuve waiting in the room on arrival was a great touch too. Many Mahalos Dan and Amy :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina