Quiet. Relaxing. Great place to chill and re-energize. This is exactly what we were looking for. No crowds. No loud music. Just beautiful trade winds, palm trees, ocean views but close enough to great restaurants but far from the hustle bustle touristy places. There is a great trail for taking morning walks close by. And the best part is there was fresh piping hot Gluten free muffins every morning + gluten free cereal and fresh fruit + great coffee for us coffee snobs from the Pacific Northwest! Thank you Dan & Amy! Everything was Perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina