Three words can sum up our six day stay at Ho`oilo House; extremely peaceful, far less crowded and very relaxed.
We looked forward to the very healthy breakfasts every morning especially Amy's homemade bread & biscuits, yum!!!
And the very private outside showers were as close to nature as one can get.
Their hard wired in room high speed internet connection allowed me to communicate around the world from paradise on my time line.
Charles David Dreher
Commonwealth Capital Advisors
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina