This was a family vacation. The family chose to stay on the beach at Lahaina. Although the setting is perfect for familes, I am so glad to have enjoyed the tranquility and beauty of this Balinese inspired pavillon with its exquisite architecture and sumptuous furnishings. The beautifully maintained gardens offered breathtaking views to the island of Molokai. The morning breakfast was more than satisfying. The gentle sounds of Hawaiian music in the rooms lulled one back to a more distant time of this royal kingdom. Dan and Amy were charming, helpful, and very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina