This is definitely the best BnB experience I have ever had and ever will.
1. The interiors of the entire BnB are amazing. Its clean and the rooms are great. I just love the Balinese styling. You will never get this experience in a resort.
2. Location is great. Away from the chaos but still very close to beaches, bars and restaurant.
3. The hosts are very nice. Amy gave us some really great tips on beaches, snorkeling etc...
4. The breakfast is good. Dan bakes the bread and Amy bakes the muffins. They taste wonderful. Fresh juices are nice too.
5. What I can I say about the views. Simply outstanding.
This is place is so nice, that me and my wife have gotten inspired and hope to some day leave our materialistic life in New York City, move to Maui and open a BnB just like this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina