Amy and Dan have a gem. This is a one of a kind B&B in a superb location close to great shopping and resteraunts. My husband and I are in our mid 20s and this was our first time staying in a non-resort accommodation. I have no clue why we have been throwing our money down the drain for so many years at resorts! The rooms are so comfortable, so much that we even slept in one morning because we couldn't drag ourselves out of bed. We stayed 5 amazing nights in Akala Manu in mid December. We Loved that you can take a shower outdoor any time of the year in Hawaii. That was my favorite part of each day!
I booked two massages in our private lanai through Ho'olio House. The prices are very competitive, and you will not get a better deal for the convenience. The ladies were very professional and did a great job. We had a change of plans and they were kind enough to reschedule our massage for a later time. Thanks again ladies!
Dan, an extra special thank you for calling my husband and I a cab so our drunk butts could get home after the luau, helping us with all the fruit we purchased, and letting us borrow the mini cooler and beach chairs. You will not get this type of service at any hotel!
Thank you so much and hope to see you soon, Itzel and Michael
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina