Breathtaking views, peaceful gardens, stunning design, and absolute privacy. We simply can't stop telling people about our dreamy experience at Ho'oilo House. We stayed in the Akala Manu room for 4 nights in early March, and were truly living the Maui dream. Dan, the owner, greeted us with kindness as he gave us a small tour of the beautiful house, and from then on we felt as if the Balinese style palace was all our own. The breakfasts were delicious; fresh tropical fruit & juice, warm baked bread, and Kona coffee poolside. Our beautiful room was private and romantic, with a heavenly stone outdoor shower from which we could enjoy the sun or stars, palms and mountain views. Geckos and insects are part of the tropics, but our encounters with both only happened outdoors. The room was meticulously cleaned each day. They even left us champagne flues when they saw we had a bottle on the shelf! Enjoyed using their beach umbrellas and grass mats. The location is ideal -- just minutes away from beaches and restaurants, in a quiet, affluent neighborhood. A jogging path is nearby, and everywhere the views of the mountain and the ocean are breathtaking. Everyday we dream of returning to Ho'oilo House. It truly is that wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina