“Best ice cream ever!”

Lappert's Ice Cream
Ranked #9 of 25 Dessert in Lahaina
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We ate ice creme from here 3 times and it is excellent! Just love it!! Stop in here if your in Lahaina for the best home made ice creme!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

The only downside I'd say is that we won't be able to get all those local flavors here... Ah, well. Guess we have to go back to Maui then!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

The heavenly hana and kauai pie flavors are my favorite...really any flavor is awesome, you cannot go wrong. The people working there are so nice too. LOVE LAPPERT'S!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

missing the Lapperts Ice Cream Shoppe in Pacific Grove, we ABSOLUTELY LOVED the whole vibe and delicious variety...fun!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I read in one of my travel books to try the Hawaiian shaved ice WITH a scoop of ice cream! It was very good! This place was very busy! However, there were 2 employees. The girl looked like she was new and didn't seem to get along well with the guy. The guy was friendly enough and gave me a great recommendation on what he liked as far as flavors of the ice & ice cream.