We just spent 3 days at Garden Gate B&B before Thanksgiving.
This was our first trip to Hawaii. I was not sure which kind of lodging we should get. Usually I don't like big resort, I prefer B&B, with more local contact, while traveling in Europe, finally I decided to split our 6 days vacation into 2: 3 days in a B&B and another 3 days in a big resort (recommended by many co-workers). I booked Garden Gate B&B trough booking.com.
We were very pleased our stay at Garden Gate. The hosts were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Jeri helped us to book a dive lesson for my son at near by Sheraton. It's very convenient to have snockel gear beach towels available.
Only suggestion is for the breakfast, if the breakfast can be a little bit better, than it would be a perfect place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Gate Bed and Breakfast offers elegant and affordable vacation rental accommodations in west Maui, Hawaii. Our accommodations are centrally located one mile from historic Old Lahaina Town and the Kaanapali Beach coastline. We are also located 30 minutes away from Kahului Airport. Our Maui B&B features the Lanai room with a private deck and panoramic ocean views of Molokai, Lanai, and Oahu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Garden Gate Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Gate Hotel Lahaina
- Garden Gate b&b
- Garden Gate Bed And Breakfast Maui/Lahaina