“Amazing Location, Good Food”

Fleetwood's on Front St
Reserve with OpenTable
Fleetwood's on Front St is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 293 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$26 - US$65
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018

It's hard to get past Fleetwood's amazing location! Notable is a large rooftop dining area and bar located directly across from the harbor area of Lahaina. On the second floor (one below the rooftop) there's a large inside dining and bar area including a stage with live music. The overall vibe at Fleetwood's is hip, fun, a place to see and be seen.

The menu is excellent with lots of seafood and other options. I ordered the seafood linguini with a caesars salad. While waiting for my meal to arrive I enjoyed an excellent local draft beer - one of many that Fleetwood's offers.

I thought my meal was only average+ while I was expecting extraordinary. The linguini was too oily for me though the salad was excellent. Even with that said - I'd highly recommend Fleetwood's and will definitely return.

NOTE: Fleetwood's is very popular and reservations are a must. Parking in Lahaina is always an issue and you need to plan ahead and figure on a walk from your car to the restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (4,191)

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We were told about this place by Canadian friends. Of course we love the genre played at this location. The Morrison hotel photo gallery down stairs was a great start to the date if you love music and want to learn the history it was a great time at the gallery. We were at fleetwood for happy hour and Paul West was playing. He was amazing truly did well with all the songs he sang. Drinks of lavender were amazing! But best of all was Brandye with an e!!! We will forever remember her on that date. She was an amazing server personal and wanted to help us in our crisis “ luggage lost in our flight and with it my wedding dress” she sent us to her friends store to look at dresses volunteered to do my hair the next day...she was amazing thank you Brandye with an e for making our first day in Maui memorable and also adding to our wedding memories “cheers”!!!

1  Thank czechrn
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had a great night with outstanding food and wonderful entertainment. Tommie was our waiter and made it a fun evening with his excellent service.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We went because it was Mick Fleetwood's place. We were pleasantly surprised on how good the food was and the view from the roof top deck was spectacular.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We make a point to eat at Fleetwoods at least once during our trips to Maui. Roof top dining provides wonderful mountain and spectacular sunset views. The food is consistently good and per Maui standards the prices are very reasonable. Mathew was our waiter on Tuesday night and really went out of his way to make the evening perfect, thank you ! Definitely recommend reservations.

1  Thank kanamakaio